Wolf Furniture respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.wolffurniture.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your financial information; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
The Purposes of Collection, Use and Disclosure
We collect, use and disclose your personal information only for identified purposes with your knowledge and consent. We always collect, use and disclose your personal information reasonably and for reasonable purposes.
Wolf Furniture and our exclusive online provider Blueport Commerce have an absolute commitment to keep your information secure. The information you share with us is used to fulfill your order and to keep you up-to-date on the status of your order. After you place an order, we will contact you with information about the order as needed.
The financial institutions processing your payment may send us supplemental information if there is a problem in completing the transaction. This information is used only in processing your order(s) from this website.
We may also use your personal information to inform you of products, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you; although we believe this service to be of benefit to our customers, we understand that you may not wish to receive such unsolicited information, in which case you may simply contact us (please see below) and advise us of same. If you have received such information via email you do not wish to continue receiving, you may submit an electronic request to be removed from our mailing lists.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Wolf Furniture’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Wolf Furniture about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including in response to any government or regulatory request.
No parties other than Wolf Furniture and our exclusive online provider Blueport Commerce collect information on our site. We do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of the information you provide to us except to the financial institutions processing your payment or your financing application.
Personal Information We Collect
When you make a purchase from us, we will ask you for your name, home address and phone number. For any online transaction we will also collect your email address. Although you are not required in every circumstance to give us this information to complete your purchase, should you choose not to provide it to us we will be impeded in assisting you if you have problems or concerns with your purchase in the future, particularly if you do not retain your sales invoice.
If you make a purchase using a credit card, we collect your name, billing address for the card, type of card, card number, security code and card expiration date. We require this information in order to process your purchase.
If we are delivering your purchase to you, we require your name, address for delivery and telephone number. If you will be picking up your purchase at a later time, we require your name and other identifying personal information in order to verify your identity as the purchaser at the time of pick-up.
When at all possible, we collect your personal information directly from you. If you are applying for a Credit Card, we and/or Synchrony Financial and its affiliates may collect additional personal information and/or financial information from third parties such as a credit bureau.
We imply your consent to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the reasonable and necessary purposes set out above. If, at any time, we wish to collect, use and/or disclose your personal information for any other purpose, we will notify you of that purpose and seek your consent to do so.
Please also note that, in some limited circumstances, we are permitted by law to collect, use and/or disclose your personal information without your consent, with or without notice to you.
Cookies and Non-Identifying Information
Information about your browser helps us improve the way our site appears on your computer and makes sure our site is up to date and compatible with your system. Traffic reports (information about sites that refer visitors to us) help us select the best places to reach people interested in shopping for furniture online. Wolf Furniture uses both session cookies (which are automatically deleted from your computer when you close your browser session) and persistent cookies (which remain on your computer between sessions) in order to facilitate your ability to use the website efficiently and effectively. By using our website while your browser is set to accept cookies, we imply your consent to them.
If you are browsing or shopping online, we and/or our trusted third party agents track your movement through our website and collect statistics about your navigation, such as page views and time spent on the website, using click stream data and tag software. This information about your visit to our website is then aggregated with the information about other individuals’ visits. Using this non-identifying information, we strive to continually improve and enhance the online experience of all of our customers, to evaluate the success of marketing campaigns and to report on aggregated site usage. In no case is click stream data or tag software used by us to collect or store personally identifiable information.
Transmission, Storage and Retention
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us electronically is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions including your personal information will be encrypted (or coded) through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for actions of third parties such as hacking or circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Accessing and Correcting your Personal Information
Wolf Furniture and Mattress
301 Fitz Henry Rd, Smithton, PA 15479
Phone: (844) 282-6919