Returns and Exchanges Policy
Wolf's Return Policy
We understand buying furniture is both a financial and emotional decision. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. However, we offer the following return policy if you happen to change your mind.
- Our stocked merchandise may be returned within 7 days of pickup or delivery with a 15% restocking/return fee. A one-time reselection will be offered.
- Delivery is a service and your original delivery fee is non-refundable.
- A pickup/redelivery fee will be applied to all returns and reselections.
- Accessories may be returned within 48 hours from time of pickup or delivery.
- Wolf’s will repair any manufacturer defect for a one year period from delivery date.
- If you choose to return merchandise that was delivered, it will be picked up on the next available Tuesday through Friday delivery date. Saturday pickup is not available for returns.
- Exclusions: Special Orders, Clearance/Wolf's Outlet, Sauder, As-is, Floor Samples, Lift Chairs, Merchandise that is soiled/stained or evidence of pet hair, Mattress protectors, Close-Outs, Bedding and Adjustable bed frames are not returnable under our Wolf’s return policy. Please see store for details.
Special orders are items manufactured by customer request. Special orders are not items that Wolf’s stocks. These items require a 50% non-refundable deposit. Special order merchandise is not subject to cancellation or return. All special order merchandise must be scheduled for delivery within 30 days of arrival at our corporate warehouse.
All refunds will be given in the form of original payment. If payment was made by check or cash, a refund check will be mailed from the Corporate Office within 7-10 days after the product is returned.
Exchanges or returns of stock merchandise due to a manufacturing defect must be authorized by the factory. To comply with factory guidelines, merchandise must be inspected by an in-home technician to ensure that items are in their original condition. Delivery charges and Wolf Protection Products are non-refundable.
wolf Protection Plan
Our Wolf Protection Plan offers a 5 year warranty on new furniture. The best part of the Wolf Protection Plan is that there is no risk to you. Wolf’s is there to protect your investment for 5 years. If you do not have a service claim during the warranty period, we will refund 100% of the Plan purchase price as in-store credit. Ask your digital sales associate for details.
One Year Limited Warranty
Wolf’s stands behind all manufacturer limited warranties with free parts and labor for one year from the delivery date. Wolf’s reserves the right to inspect the furniture in your home, repair the furniture in your home or pick the furniture up for repair. This Limited warranty covers all furniture purchases, excluding clearance merchandise. Clearance merchandise includes “as is” items, floor samples, closeouts and discontinued items. Warranties for commercial use are not offered by our manufacturers.
Wolf’s also offers the best in bedding warranties! Our premium bedding purchase comes with a Double the Manufacturer’s Warranty for up to 20 years with the purchase of a mattress protector.
Carefully inspect all pictures, lamps, accessories and area rugs before taking the items from the store. Accessory items are not serviced.